Hessa > Products > Pepper Powder
The best part about Pepper powder, aside from the great taste, is how good they are for you. Peppers have a spicy image for a very good reason. They can make an otherwise bland dish tasty, and they come in such an array of colors, peppers also make an aesthetically appealing addition to any dish.
Benefits of Pepper powder:
Safety profile of Pepper powder:
- Pepper powder is rich in vitamins A, C, and K, but red peppers are simply bursting with them.
- Pepper powder helps digestion. They stimulate the secretion of digestive juice and increase appetite.
- Peppers warm the stomach. If the stomach catches the coldness, people would feel sick, diarrhea and stomachache. At that time, people can eat some peppers to drive the coldness away.
- They promote the blood circulation. And thus, the sensation of chill, frostbite and vascular headache can be improved.
- They beautify the skin. Peppers increase the secretion of hormones and improve the condition of the skin. Many people assume eating peppers causes acne. In fact, acne has nothing to do with peppers. Only for people who have the physique of growing acnes, peppers would pour oil on the flames.
- Capsaicin in peppers accelerates the burning of fat and thus, people can achieve the goal of losing weight.
- They kill the pain. According to some research, capsaicin reduces neurotransmitters that transmit pain feelings, and thus people feel less sensitive to painful feelings.
- They prevent cancers. Capsaicin accelerates the death of cancer cells, but no harm to normal cells.
- They protect the heart. Eating peppers often can delay atherosclerosis.
- They reduce the blood pressure. According to an experiment conducted in Britain, capsaicin reduces the blood pressure but as to how there is no verdict.
- They are helpful for people who suffer from diabetes. Capsaicin alleviates some symptoms of diabetes mellitus.
Consuming too much Pepper powder may cause irritation to the stomach and the throat. Nonetheless, using in moderation wouldn’t cause any trouble. Contact with eyes can cause irritation, hence wash your hands.
Handling Pepper powder:
- Pepper powder should be kept in a cool, dry place and away from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Sunlight will cause the Pepper to lose its color.
- Extreme humidity will cause the powder to solidify.
- Pepper powder should be kept in air-tight containers as prolonged exposure to the air would dissipate its aroma and flavor